Yes, this is my massive to-do list as you’ve read in the title. Here, I shall list anything and everything I want to accomplish. This should help me keep track of my goals and also give me ideas on rainy days. I’ll post a blog about each accomplishment and I’ll link them here. ;] This to-do list shall keep on getting longer and longer! Oy vey. But nonetheless, everyone has never ending to-do lists for themselves, right? I so happened to list most of mine and share it with you. :] It definitely gave my brain a rest from tracking all of it down. :P Without further adieu, here is the list.
Note: I listed both “start” and “finish” because clearly, those are two completely different things to me. Lol.
001. Learn how to play Pictionary
002. Find a guy best friend
003. Save up at least a thousand dollars
004. Get all the Liquitex Heavy Body colors
005. Wacom tablet!
006. Sew a dress
007. Straight A’s in at least one semester
008. Wear all of my clothes at least once
009. Alter one pair of shoes in any way
010. Draw a rose
011. Really long and healthy hair
012. Have a photo shoot at the library
013. Give away at least twenty articles of clothing
015. Buy my little brother a pair of shoes
016. Decorate an entire wall, uninterrupted, with art.
017. Make a collage
018. Take a captivating black and white self portrait
019. Cook a delicious meal for friends
020. Start a 365 day project
021. Finish a 365 day project
022. Homemade facial mask
023. Make a scented candle
024. Design a T-shirt
025. Sell a T-shirt
026. Collaborate with another artist
027. Lower weight to about 120 lbs.
028. Fifty blog posts
029. Take a bird’s eye view photograph of the city
030. Start an art journal
031. Successfully follow a planner for at least a month
032. Make a stamp
033. Nails with marble effects
034. Do metalwork jewelry
035. Paint with watercolors
036. Paint a portrait of someone with acrylics
037. Mix mediums
038. Dye hair brown
039. Make a piece solely with found objects
040. Make a lamp/lantern
041. Bake a pie (from scratch)
042. Bake a pizza
043. Fifty comments on a post
044. Ship an order
045. Organize art desk
046. Install shelving units
047. Make something where newsprint is the motif
048. Do something with vinyl records
049. Play around with alcohol inks
050. Make a bar of soap
051. Design some wire jewelry
052. Make a book/journal
053. Create some fancy looking buttons
054. Try and knit something
055. Sew pencil cases
056. Bake a batch of white chocolate macadamia cookies
057. Purchase or make an apron for painting
058. Customize plain clothes with like art
059. Get a full time job
060. Get diamond glaze and make pendants
061. Start an online store
062. Scratch off tickets
063. Make homemade paper
064. Bind a book
065. Finally finish a New York Times crossword puzzle
066. Do a handstand (without the wall)
067. Back and front walkovers
068. Go on a road trip
069. Finish the art journal
070. Sew on cards
071. Make an amigurumi character
072. Paint a mug
073. Sew a coin purse
075. Do a pull up
076. Buy the Stay Wet Palette
077. Add studs to a garment of choice
078. Sew an awesome bag from a skirt
079. Bake a delectable cake from scratch
080. Record a video
081. Build a gingerbread house
082. Cross Stitch something
083. Make a candy apple covered in chocolate!
084. Get a sewing handbook
085. Buttons, buttons, buttons!
086. Chalkboard paint things
087. Make a cute mini sewing kit. :]
088. Get a sewing machine.
089. Downtown Los Angeles photography
090. Take summer arts and craft classes
091. Take a landscape photo
092. Take an “American Apparel” type of self-portrait
093. Build 100 floors in Tiny Towers
094. Make fortune cookies
095. Tie-Dye a t-shirt and make it look classy
096. Alter the switch plates
097. Ribbon and chain bracelets
098. Armour Etch some mason glass jars
099. Make a notepad
100. Deliciously smelling lip gloss
101. Recover from a bridge
102. No make up photograph
104. Make a stuffed animal
105. Ride the Goliath in Six Flags
106. Go to a drive-in movie
107. Take a picture from the top of the Ferris Wheel
108. Go kart racing!
109. Perform on a stage
110. Pet a Komodo Dragon
111. Go to the aquarium
112. Be kissed in the rain
113. Jump from a cliff and into the water!
114. See the Northern Lights
116. Ride a zipline throught the jungle
117. Try hypnosis
118. Learn to write with my left hand
119. Go camping
120. Go to an art show
121. Witness an eclipse
122. Take a picture of a night sky full of stars
123. Get at least 150 in bowling
124. Go horseback riding
125. Learn to play the piano
126. Compose a song
127. Listen to a live orchestra
128. Learn to scuba dive
129. Go on a helicopter ride!
130. Go rock climbing
131. Reach the top of those rope things
132. Watch a rocket launch
133. Visit Niagra Falls
134. Visit all 7 continents
135. Go to Japan
136. Make sushi!
137. Climb the Statue of Liberty
138. San Fransisco’s Golden Gate Bridge!
139. Go to the Rose Parade
140. Learn how to play poker
141. Learn to juggle!
142. Write some calligraphy
143. Get a complete make-over
144. Get married
145. Build a Habitat for Humanity home
146. Make a difference in at least one person’s life.
147. Volunteer at a soup kitchen.
148. Donate blood.
149. Have your paintings exhibited in a gallery.
150. Sell your original artwork.
151. Make the YouTube featured videos list.
152. Find a street with my name
153. Make Red Velvet Cake
154. Eiffel Tower
155. Go to Times Square on New Year’s Eve and count down as the ball drops
156. See a psychic
157. Learn to do a back flip
158. Get a henna tattoo
159. Travel solo
160. Attend a murder mystery dinner
161. Throw a surprise party for someone
162. Make chicken pot pie from scratch